- Holy Trinity Spring Lake
Church of the Holy Trinity
Welcome. We are happy that you are visiting our Web site, and we hope that you will come to visit us if you are in Spring Lake this summer.
As we are a summer chapel, we have one service on Sundays at 9 AM from June 14th, 2015 through September 6th, 2015. As we are a beach community, we want to make our visitors feel welcome and relaxed. We even want to say that we are "flip flop friendly!" After all, it is summer and you are on vacation.
As you can see from the pictures on our Web site, Holy Trinity Church is a beautiful, historic building that puts you at peace. The service will refresh your soul, just as the ocean air and water will refresh your body. We are an Episcopal Church, but we are open to all, no matter what your church background may be.
And, while Holy Trinity Church is a summer chapel, we are also open for weddings and baptisms all year. The church is both air conditioned and heated so no matter what date you may choose for your special day, we can make you and your guests feel very comfortable.
So, have fun exploring our Web site, and more importantly, please come to church this summer. We would love to see you.
- Our Annual Christmas Carol Sing is on Saturday, December 6th, 2014 at 5pm and open to all!
- Watch for exciting news of our upcoming benefit in May, 2015!
- Raise the Roof! We now have a new roof, but we are still raising funds to pay for it. If you would like to participate, we have a few options:
- We have a brass plaque in the rear of the church honoring those willing to donate $1000 or more. There are many spots still open, so please contact us to claim your spot!
- Limited Edition Painting! Local artist June Coles has painted our beautiful church. For a $95 donation, you can have your own numbered, signed piece. Get yours today before these limited edition prints have all been sold!
- We recognize the members of the Spring Lake Garden Club, whose generous efforts are responsible for the lovely flora which are maintained by them on the Church's grounds.
- The Spring Lake Historical Society welcomes all to see its museum at Fifth and Warren Avenues in the Municipal Building. Please visit their Web site for more information.